generated by sloganizer.net

7. desember 2016

Fire Festival KAL 2016-2017

Ella Gordon just announced this winter's knitalong - Fire Festival KAL 2016-2017, where the colours are inspired by Up Helly Aa!

With all the yarn I bought at Shetland Wool Week this year my intention was not to take part in this winter’s KAL. But when I saw my favourite yellow I could not resist, and placed my order… Looking forwards to a colourful KAL!

Photo from the Jamieson & Smith blog

Last year I made a pair of mittens in the Winter Wollies KAL, using seven of the eight colours. The pattern is called "Pysje mæ alt", and is found on Ravelry. 




For the summer KAL I decided to use all the eight colours, and try to make a pattern that would use as much of the yarn as possible. 


The result is the Ringdans  cowl. 


I have an idea for the Fire Festival KAL too. Stay tuned!

0 kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails